Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Give the Gift of Creativity...


Still looking for a last minute gift for that creative girl on your list, or perhaps it's time to treat yourself to a bit of creative loveliness?  I have several one of a kind, handmade art journals waiting to find new homes this Christmas season.  Filled to the brim with tons of creative inspiration with lots and lots of vintage ephemera to prompt the journaling process, I made each one with painstaking care with hope to inspire a burst of creative energy for anyone who receives one.  I will guarantee delivery by Christmas for all purchases made by 12/20, with free priority shipping.  Use FREESHIPPING code at checkout to get the discount (discount good for any item in the shop).  Have a wonderful and blessed holiday season!
XO, HARMONY

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote, especially the part where it says 'they are not really alive unless they are creating' That's how I feel :) I really feel like 'creating stuff' is part of who I am and who I am meant to be..

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Join the Conversation!