Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

From My Heart to Yours...

 The Most Amazing Christmas Present Ever! My Sweet Baby Zay.

Its' Christmas Eve, and I wanted to take a moment and send a bit of holiday cheer and love to all of you.  I pray that you are surrounded by loved ones, and that you know how incredible, creative, and amazing you are.  Thank you all for giving a bit of your time this year to follow my creative journey as I balance my love of art and all things crafty with the other parts of my life... graduate school, pregnancy, mommy hood, family and friendship (you!).  I have so many exciting new creative things to come in 2012, and I cant wait to share them with you this next year.  Have a wonderful Christmas, my friends.  Be blessed!!
 XO, HARMONY

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy visiting your blog - thank you for sharing parts of your life with us. Wishing you and your family happiness, health, prosperity and lots of creative fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet family picture!! i love it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the Conversation!