Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Art Journaling Pages: Featuring Anahata Katkin

Today is my usual day to post my latest art journal pages, but since I've been so busy lately, I haven't had the chance to work in my sketchbook in a while.  So I thought I'd feature the art journal pages of another artist who never ceases to inspire me.  I recently discovered that the incredible Anahata Katin posts her journal pages on her blog.  She has been such a motivation for me as she seems to be an unending source of new ideas, inspiration, and has created an incredible business from her work.  If for some reason you've never heard of her, you may have seen this on the cover of Somerset Studios last year featuring her Fearless artwork.  She is also the driving force behind Papaya (an amazing online boutique that features her artwork on the products).  So without further accolade or adieu, here are some of my favorite Anahata journal pages from her online album.
Arent they amazing! Do they inspire you to grab your art supplies and get messy today?  They really do for me.  I cant wait for life to slow a bit and get back into my Art Journal.  Who's work is inspiring you this week?

*All images seen in this post are from Anahata's Blog, they are all her amazing work,  found HERE.
XO, HARMONY

6 comments:

  1. so so so INSPIRING!!!!
    thanks for sharing sweetie girl

    ++++> i got your mail art and i love it so so so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. thks for sharing.. and u are right, she is amazing! Love her work. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just... wow! I need to devote more time to my art journal, I'm awful at starting it and then forgetting to keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with Papaya. I love their sayings, art, I usually buy the journals or calendars for Christmas gifts, :) I love you blog... I am going to search for a button to place on mine...
    Cheers,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur art is so creative and inspiring!x i love it

    amateurartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Join the Conversation!