Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Discovering Old, Adding New... A Creative Photo Journey

We visited my brother and his wife a week or so ago to help them a bit with renovations on their newly bought house.  It was one of those bank repo-type deals, so there was a lot of work to be done to get the home ready for them to move in.  In all honesty, we spent most of the weekend playing, hanging out, and eating, but I promise that a little bit of work actually happened in there somewhere.  Here's some random pics I took on that day on the home site.  I was inspired by the shapes, textures, and patterns that could be found anywhere, even in an old and ugly house under construction.

And then there was this guy so focused with his baby sized-roller brush...

Speaking of Patterns, Colors, and Shapes, I am super super psyched to start this ecourse with Alisa Burke this week!  I am hoping to learn some new techniques and get more ideas for how to incorporate unique fabric that I created into my art.  Haven't heard about it yet? Watch this intro video she made for it and you may not be able to resist the fun.
beneath the surface online class from Alisa Burke on Vimeo.

Let me know if you are taking this course too.  I'd love to connect and share photos!
XO, HARMONY

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony, I am taking this class too! & am excited about it! Combining my love of design & fabrics. Can't wait to see what you make & will share once I get creating. xo Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Join the Conversation!