Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

A little sunshower in the morning

Woke up this morning to discover that my little ballerina girl painting was chosen for a lovely rainy day themed treasury on etsy. A very sweet surprise. (I have to admit that I am always a little shocked when someone totally not connected to me, finds my art on etsy and chooses it in some way). Thank you Virgilie for choosing my painting this morning. It made my whole day and I will be wishing for sunnier skies in your world.

Click Here to view the collection.

(If you really like her as much as I do, prints of the painting are available here)

Have a wonderful sunny or rainy morning where ever you are enjoying it. 


1 comment:

  1. it really is lovely when some-one connects with your creation and chooses to purchase it. I find this even when exhibiting/selling off line. I am working on my shop as still a bit shy to put my 'work work' in there if that makes sense!!!

    Well done you - from a fellow flyer.

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete

Join the Conversation!