Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

work in progress

I am reading this book right now, trying to really get into the blogging world for artists and creatives.  I think my biggest struggle is going to be learning to be more precise with my words, less flow of thought, which tends to run on and on.  The book says blog readers like short blurbs, the bigger posts tend to get skimmed and not fully read.  My posts are quite long, and honestly if it were me reading them, i'd skim them too.  You know first couple sentences, last couple sentences, get the gist and then move on.  I really want to connect with people, gather more readers, make friends who "get" me, and build a community of artists and creatives at heart.  So short posts and lots of pics is my new mantra.  Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!