Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

a leap into faith and festivals

I decided to take on my first craft festival...  i know crazy, right?... and therefore have been feverishly creating in order to get ready for it.  I thought it would be a good motivator to help me through the creative slump.  So far so good.  I have had some really intense amazing creating moments, and some really crappy horribly blah ones, but some lovely things have come into existence in the process.  here are a few of my good moments...


They will be covers for my creativity journals that I will be selling at the craft fest.


If you live in the Gainesville area, please mark your calendars for the Gainesville Arts and Crafts Festival May 21-22 @ the gainesville fairgrounds.  I will have a booth there and would LOVE to see familiar faces.  I am bit nervous and a little stressed about it.  (may have taken on too much and am scared that I wont be ready in time, wont look professional, or my stuff wont sell at all!)  I know that it will be fine whether I am prepared or not, but sometimes its fun to get sucked into the drama of it all, dont you think ;)

I'll keep you posted on my progress.  I am trying out a new creation, little journal necklaces.  I have a few listed on my etsy site.  Check them out and let me know what you think. I am debating whether to make a few or a bunch for the festival.  Be well and at peace my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!