Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The birds and the bees..


I just found out that two different etsy users have each chosen one of my items for a treasury that they put together.  For those of you who have never heard of such a thing, a treasury is a list of items that people put together of their favorite finds while searching through all the millions of etsy listings.  What this means is more people can more easily see my listing that was chosen and then could link to my etsy shop that way.  I know that it is kind of silly, but it was really exciting for me.  It feels special to be picked, especially twice in one week!  It also feels amazing to know that people are starting to respond to my artwork.  Like maybe I am not so crazy to try to make this artsy/crafty stuff that I love to do so much into a lifestyle/ and maybe eventually a self supporting business.  Here are links to the treasuries that I am in!
Check them out :) They are both super fun and they just compound my recently realized enjoyment of both bees and birds in artwork.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bfc5c2bdd298eef873d54c5/i-know-why-the-caged-bird-sings

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bf1ac764d168eef03b80eea/bee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!